Discover Extraordinary New Home Opportunities in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs®
First-time buyers ready to make the leap to homeownership and families looking for a bigger floorplan will find just the right fit at Portola Springs, where prices range from the low $300,000s to more than $900,000.
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) December 10, 2010
The best holiday gift of all can be found at the Irvine Village of Portola Springs®, where extraordinary opportunities await homeshoppers. First-time buyers ready to make the leap to homeownership and families looking for a bigger floorplan will find just the right fit at Portola Springs, where prices range from the low $300,000s to more than $900,000. Visit soon to discover a different kind of Irvine and explore over 15 professionally decorated model homes on display at four distinctive neighborhoods.
"Historically low interest rates and great new home value make this holiday season a very advantageous time to discover Portola Springs," said Tom Veal, Vice President of Residential Sales and Marketing for Irvine Company Community Development. "This Village has captivated homeshoppers who appreciate its diversity of innovative home designs by leading builders and prices that accommodate a range of expectations. For couples, professionals and families who have been waiting for just the right moment to find their first or next home in Irvine, this thriving Village is destined to have the brand new floorplan they want in a tranquil yet convenient location that offers a well-rounded lifestyle."
Savvy consumers who want to enjoy the benefits of homeownership, the immeasurable rewards only a new home can bring, access to award-winning schools and close proximity to family and friends will find it all at Portola Springs -- an extraordinary Irvine Village.
Brand new neighborhoods within the Village of Portola Springs include the following:
- San Carlos Court by William Lyon Homes: Eight stylish townhomes and flats designs range from approximately 1,126 to 1,901 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices for San Carlos Court are from the low $300,000s.
- Primrose by KB Home: Priced from the mid $500,000s and featuring three floorplans, these single-family homes range from approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with up to four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Ironwood by KB Home -- COMING SOON: Four attractive single-family home designs will range from approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet of living space, with three bedrooms and two - and one-half bathrooms. Prices are anticipated to start from the mid $500,000s.
- Sevilla by Van Daele Homes -- COMING SOON: Three spacious single-family home designs will range in size from approximately 1,660 to 2,077 square feet, with up to three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Prices are anticipated to start from the mid to high $500,000s.
- Casero by Standard Pacific Homes: Three distinctive single-family home designs range from approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet and include up to four bedrooms and up to three - and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the low $600,000s.
- Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison Homes: Three stunning single-family home designs range from approximately 2,988 to 3,383 square feet, with three bedrooms and up to four - and one-half bathrooms. Prices are from the high $900,000s.
For more information on the Village of Portola Springs and to register one's interest for its new neighborhoods, visit http://www. VillagesofIrvine. com.
Set against the striking backdrop of Lomas Ridge, this Village was thoughtfully planned to provide acres of open space, while bringing homeowners remarkably close to all Irvine has to offer. Residents enjoy nearby access to miles of hiking and biking trails, a variety of parks and abundant recreational amenities. Homeowners will also have nearby access to Jeffrey Open Space Trail, an open space recreational corridor that is popular among hikers and mountain bikers. Jeffrey Open Space Trail will ultimately span Irvine's entire northern and southern region, traveling approximately five miles starting from just past Portola Parkway in the north to Quail Hill's open space in the south.
Six parks are now open within Portola Springs, where residents of all ages can get in touch with their playful side. Silverado and Lomas Valley parks have junior Olympic swimming pools, children's wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, shade structures, barbeque/picnic areas, lighted athletic fields, tot lots, basketball and tennis courts, and multipurpose buildings/community centers. Ridge View Park also has two lighted tennis courts, and joins Discovery, Voyager and Village parks in treating residents to barbecue areas, tot lots, expansive green lawns and picnic pavilions.
The Village is connected to shops and restaurants at nearby Woodbury™ Town Center and Trabuco Grove Shopping Center. Smith Farms Organic Produce, Orchard Hills Village Center®, The Market Place, Irvine Spectrum Center® and Fashion Island® are also within close proximity.
Parents will be delighted to learn that Portola Springs' students attend schools within the award-winningIrvine Unified School District. Facilities include the state-of-the-art StonegateElementary School, a 'California Distinguished School,' Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School. The prestigious University of California, Irvine is also nearby.
To visit the Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 Freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to Portola Springs. To learn more about Portola Springs or the other Villages of Irvine, please visit http://www. VillagesofIrvine. com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at 888.820.0721.
The Irvine Company is a privately held, 140-year-old real estate planning, development and investment company best known for the master planned community designs of the Villages of Irvine®, the balanced, sustainable communities it has planned and created in Orange County, California.
# # #