NTI Expanding CDL Training
Scarborough, Maine-based Northeast Technical Institute, Inc. (NTI), New England’s leader in CDL driver training since 1982, responded to the critical shortage of CDL drivers in the Massachusetts area by partnering with area CDL school to offer training in Methuen, MA.
Haverhill, MA (PRWEB) April 27, 2006
Northeast Technical Institute, with locations throughout Maine and Massachusetts, recently signed a partnership agreement with Allied Career School in Methuen, MA. The new partnership allows students in the Massachusetts area to attend their training closer to home at the new Methuen location. For many years, students have been willing to travel to NTI’s Scarborough, ME school for truck driver training because of NTI’s nationally renowned reputation - a reputation that is unmatched by any other school in the Northeast region of the United States. And with over 50 years of combined experience between the two schools, there is more reason than ever for prospective students to first consider NTI/Allied:
- On a recent trip to Omaha, NB, Ben Corey, one of NTI’s Job Placement Advisors, met with officials at Werner Enterprises, one of the nation’s largest truckload carriers. During his visit, Ben learned that over 90% of all NTI students that apply for employment with Werner are accepted, compared to just 40% of applicants applying for employment from other schools throughout the region.
- NTI offers its students low interest rate loans to those who qualify (with 6 month deferments after graduation).
- Job interviews and pre-hires during training.
- Finish your training in just 4 weeks full time, or 10 weekends part time.
- Roger Grant, of Swift Transport says, "NTI prepares students better than any other school I have seen in New England. I've been a trainer for over 11 years and the best students I have seen are from NTI. It just doesn't get any better than Northeast Tech."
NTI offers a variety of other short-term, career focused training for in-demand careers including Medical Assistant, Health Information, Information Technology, and Business Administration. All of their programs are geared towards national certification which assists the student in securing employment after graduation.
To learn more about NTI’s CDL Driver Training program (with training locations in Methuen, MA, Scarborough, ME and Hermon, ME), contact Northeast Technical Institute at (800) 447-1151 or visit them online at www. NortheastTech. com.