Destination Hotels & Resorts Announces Series of Meeting Stimulus Packages at its More than 30 Conference and Meeting Facilities
Destination Hotels & Resorts' collection of conference and meeting facilities offer a variety of Stimulus Packages to help companies and meeting planners in today's tough economy.
Englewood, Colo. (PRWEB) February 17, 2009
In today's tough economy, businesses still have a need to meet for training, educational purposes, planning, employee recognition and so much more. Destination Hotels & Resorts, the fourth largest independent hotel management company in the country, is making it easier for companies to keep this important part of their business model going with a series of value-oriented Meeting Stimulus Packages at its more than 30 meeting and conference facilities throughout the country.
"Destination is well-known in the industry for providing professional business travel and meeting facilities," said Charlie Peck, president and chief operating officer of Destination Hotels & Resorts. "The meeting, incentive and training business is a very critical part of our economy and organizations still need to meet to align company vision and strategy, train their associates, educate and recognize their top performers more than ever. Our goal is to offer organizations and meeting planners with solutions that allow them to be productive, resourceful and efficient as well as plan for their future and protect their investment in this difficult economy."
The Destination Meeting Stimulus Packages are designed to bring business relief to company budgets and bottom lines. Planners can choose from a variety of conference and meeting facilities which offer stimulus plans designed to provide business relief.
- The Miramonte Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, Calif. is offering meeting planners a complimentary continental breakfast, free themed breaks and a 40 percent off discount on group room rates for Sunday arrivals or choose a complimentary board meeting or 5 percent credit to the master.
- Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center in Florham Park, N. J. is offering a 20 percent reduction in meeting costs if the Dow closes below 9,000 and a 30 percent reduction of the Dow falls below 8,000.
- The InterContinental Tampa Hotel in Tampa, Fla. is offering a 10 percent credit to the master bill along with complimentary high-speed internet access and discounts on audio visual services.
- Depending on the number of rooms booked, Hotel ICON in Houston, Texas is giving planners the option of complimentary continental breakfast, upgrades, complimentary meeting room, 25 percent attrition, 25 percent off group room rates for Sunday arrivals or a complimentary board meeting.
- Sunriver Resort in Bend, Ore. has a complete tool kit for planners and is offering a "stay two nights; get the third night free" offer for groups and meetings.
- At Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa in La Jolla, Calif., book a weekday meeting by March 31, 2009 and receive 25 percent off a Complete Meeting Package.
Some restrictions apply. For detailed information on all meeting offers or to book a meeting or event at one of Destination's more than 30 properties, please visit www. DestinationMeetings. com.
The selection of Destination meeting and conference facilities is as vast and diverse as the company itself with small executive gatherings at boutique hotels such as Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix to large learning programs at one of seven IACC-certified conference center hotels such as Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center. Meeting planners have an excellent selection of sites, facilities, meeting packages and destinations to book anything from an executive retreat to an annual meeting. From condominium hotels to boutique properties or large conference centers and resorts, there is a property suited for each group's needs and requirements. And, there is a conference sales and services team at each location that understands the business of effective meetings and how to get the most out of every function.
Destination Hotels & Resorts is the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country with more than 30 luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and conference centers. To protect and preserve the unique communities in which the company operates, Destination launched Destination Earth, an environmental sustainability program in 2008. New for 2009 is the 582-room Terranea Resort situated on the Palos Verdes Peninsula in southern California. The 102-acre ocean front resort will feature a 25,000-square-foot destination spa, three swimming pools, three restaurants and a Todd Eckenrode-designed par three golf course. In addition to Terranea in the greater Los Angeles area, Destination operates properties in key metropolitan areas and resort markets including Washington, D. C., Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Palm Springs, Houston and Lake Tahoe. Destination is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises. For more information on the properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www. destinationhotels. com.