How to Travel to North Myrtle Beach Using Vacation Rentals
Travel expert Nancy Seddinger highlights the benefits of staying in a vacation rental home, villa or condo rather than a hotel.
North Myrtle Beach, SC (PRWEB) February 11, 2010
With a TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals having aired in Sunday’s Super Bowl game, football fans are discovering why renting vacation homes, condos, villas and cabins is a favorite choice for many versus hotels. Beyond the experiences families and friends build by staying in a home away from home in North Myrtle Beach, there are numerous benefits to choosing vacation rentals – sometimes in ways they’d least expect.
Whether trying vacation rentals for the first time or intending to rent again, Grand Strand Vacations owner and travel expert Nancy Seddinger offers the following planning tips and insights as a post-game update for visiting North Myrtle Beach:
- Know the Destination: Whether a first-time traveler to North Myrtle Beach or not, it’s recommended that you become familiar with the state’s special events, seasons and offerings.
- Look for Packages: During certain seasons, vacation rental packages can provide even more value, some with two-bedrooms starting at just $45 per night. Many of these have all the typical amenities of a resort and more. Visit the Grand Strand Vacations Web site to become familiar with various vacation rental types, reservation rates, as well as travel specials available in North Myrtle Beach.
- Avoid Airline Baggage Fees: Most Grand Strand Vacations North Myrtle Beach vacation rentals come equipped with washers and dryers, and Grand Strand Vacations also provides linens for rent. Travelers may choose to use these perks to pack less clothing and toiletries, avoiding commercial airlines’ baggage fees and restrictions.
- Use Space to Your Advantage: Grand Strand Vacations rental homes and condos can accommodate all types of arrangements, often costing less than a single hotel room by sleeping up to 36 guests in a house versus just a few.
- Save on Dining Out: With full kitchens, and sometimes, outdoor grills, Grand Strand Vacations rental travelers often make and store meals and snacks for less, including football favorites like homemade nachos during postseason trips. Use local ingredients and recipes for more memorable mealtimes, like Calabash seafood. This also provides healthy travel options, cutting the amount of calories typically consumed while on vacation.
- Ask About After-Hours Service: When looking into any vacation rental accommodations, check to see if there is an accessible customer service number for emergency needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and for after-hour requests.
- Entertain for Free: Most of Grand Strand Vacations’ rental homes, villas and condos include amenities not found in hotels. Some of these include private swimming pools, whirlpool spas, game rooms, fireplaces, DVD players, Internet access, game consoles and free movie and video game rentals, etc. Many also are in communities with access to fitness centers, hiking trails, parks, the beach, etc.
- Ask About Partnerships: Beyond the ability to live like a local in North Myrtle Beach, vacation rental guests also can take advantage of Grand Strand Vacations' relationships with activity providers, shops, restaurants, tour companies and more. In addition, guests can opt for concierge-type services, including golf tee-times, restaurant reservations and show tickets to name a few.
- Remember Big Events: Whether it’s for football championships or national Bowl games, concerts, baseball series, basketball or other events, vacation rentals can save fans from the hassle of finding multiple hotel rooms during big events, and on the cost of multiple reservations.
- Transportation: Other relationships to remember are those made between vacation rental managers and transportation providers, whether it’s rental cars, shuttle services, golf carts, bicycles or more. For example, Grand Strand Vacations can provide assistance with golf cart rentals, equipment rentals, strollers and wheel chairs.
Http://www. grandstrandvacations. com/ (http://www. grandstrandvacations. com/)
# # #