RYL Offers Useful Tips for Selecting a Private Jet Broker
RYL, a private aviation and lifestyle company, offers tips on how to choose a reputable private jet broker from the market and how to review quotes for a potential flight. The company pursues the goal of being a valuable resource for the private jet aviation community by providing their clientele and aviation enthusiasts with useful information regarding private jet chartering.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) October 15, 2010
RYL, a new private-aviation company, considers service the most important tenet of the private aviation industry -- providing detailed information is one of the broker's primary duties to fulfill in order to provide consummate service. When securing a private jet charter, a client should know the exact role that a private jet broker should play.
A broker acts as an agent for the client – responsibilities of the broker include understanding client expectations for the proposed flight, locating an available aircraft for the flight and, with the customer's consent, contracting and reserving that aircraft. Before making any arrangements or soliciting any bids on behalf of the customer, the broker should communicate his duties to the client verbally and in a contractual agreement.
- Review the quote to see the year of the aircraft being quoted. The year of aircraft significantly affects the cost of the trip.
- Watch out for recently refurbished aircrafts claiming to be entirely new jets. The interior may be immaculate, but the mechanics may need servicing or replacing. And when it comes to flying, safety is paramount.
- Ask if the quoted price includes taxes, specifically a federal excise tax (FET) of 7.5%. Many brokers omit this aspect of the quote when they know the consumer is shopping around with other brokers. This makes their quote seem lower, when in fact it’s probably the same (or a little more).
- Be cautious of brokers that claim that they own or use their own fleets, or use the term “our jets.” Only those with operational control, such as Operators or Air Carriers have fleets.
- Customers should make sure that as soon as a flight is booked that they receive a safety report confirming that the aircraft is in good standing. The report should also state that the aircraft is fully insured.
When working with any private jet broker, it is important to be informed about the choice being made. RYL aims to supply information to the private aviation field to better serve its own discerning clientele and any individual looking to charter a private jet for business or personal travel.
RYL entered the private aviation industry with a predetermined focus on service and safety for their clients. After a successful launch of their new web presence, the company has refocused on serving the entire aviation community with useful information regarding private jet charter services and is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. For more information, please contact our company headquarters at 877-391-6161 or visit our website at http://executivejetco. com
# # #